Clickshare representative assignments
Here are examples of some of the services we have provided to clients over our first decade of service:
- Metered access – allows access to specific number of pages with gradual messages leading to registration and payment requests. Clickshare allows publishers to establish all of the threshold variables and parameters.
- Subscriptions for any type of term (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- IP-number-based access control — this is designed to allow global access in enterprise solutions such as master subscriptions for businesses or colleges.
- Multi-seat subscriptions — this allows master and subsidiary accounts for enterprise or family solutions
- Automatic renewal option for credit card payments
- Per-item pricing
- Daypass pricing, or other limited-duration access
- Token pack — redeemable tokens for day or article access
- Free trials — limited-duration free access for registered customers
- ‘Open house’ access for capturing motivated users — this may be sponsored by a major advertiser
- Special pricing for different customer categories , such as print, geographic or other packages
- Newspapers In Education (NIE) access
- Voluntary payments or donations, or membership models
- Event registration and e-commerce payments for merchandise sales